Puu ikoni

Genuine care for the well-being of surrounding society

The difference lies in smart choices, thorough commitment and action that can bring in results. This is what we are ready to promise, both to every link of the wood industry value chain and to our home district, the sustainable development of which is a matter of heart to us.

Ipowood

Our production in numbers 2023

200 000 m3

Sawn timber

~20

Export countries

~50

Employees

10

Subcontractors

20× Sawn timber

Daily number of truckloads leaving

10× wood chips

6× sawdust

3× bark

Daily number of truckloads leaving

Timber trade in numbers 2023

35 MEUR

Saw log from the region

5 MEUR

Pulpwood from the region

8

Employees in our own forest department

50

Subcontracted workers at logging sites

40

Daily number of trucks bringing logs to the sawmill

Puu ikoni

Our production facilities

The privately owned Iisalmen Sahat has a sawmill in the Peltosalmi part of Iisalmi, a town located in Central Finland, in the middle of the highest quality forests. We produce ca. 200 000 cubic meters of sawn timber annually.

Ca. 60 % of our production consists or spruce and the remaining 40 % of pine.

During 2023, we exported sawn timber to 20 countries.

› Download our PEFC certificate (in English)
› Download our ISPM decision (in English)

Contact us

Fill in and send us the form, and we will get in touch with you during the next two working days.

"*" indicates required fields

Tietosuojaseloste*
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

* All fields are mandatory to fill